Personal information protection regulations
The Chiba City International Association (hereinafter referred to as the "Association") is the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act") regarding the handling of personal information acquired by the Association. ), We will comply with guidelines such as guidelines for personal information protection and other related laws and regulations regarding personal information protection, and will manage and handle them appropriately as follows.
Article XNUMX Definition of personal information
"Personal information" is information about living individuals that falls under any of the following.
- Information that can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information (things that can be easily collated with other information and thereby identify a specific individual) include.).
- Those that include a personal identification code.
Article XNUMX Management of personal information
The association has a person in charge of personal information management, and strictly manages the personal information acquired by the association in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law, various guidelines, related laws and regulations and the rules of the association.
In addition, although the website of this association has taken sufficient safety measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, leakage, falsification, etc., even if you are a user, safety measures for your own personal computer etc. Please take the necessary management.
Article XNUMX Acquisition of personal information
We collect personal information by the following procedures when operating our business.
- Supporting member registration
- Volunteer registration
- Application for language courses, various courses, events, consultation services (including online) and conference room use
- Opinions and inquiries regarding our association
Article XNUMX Purpose of use of personal information
We may use the acquired personal information for the following purposes.
- For support member registration, volunteer registration and dispatch, language course, various courses, events, consultation services, contact for application for conference room use, etc. (For other support members and registered volunteers, registration continuation confirmation, other from our association Contact information may be used for contact).
- For responding to inquiries from users, delivering teaching materials, public relations papers, etc., and contacting users as necessary.
Our association will use the personal information of the user only within the scope of the purpose specified at the time of acquisition of personal information.In addition, if it becomes necessary to make changes within the range reasonably recognized as having a relevance to the purpose of use specified in advance, we will notify the user or announce it on our website before using it. ..
Article XNUMX Personal information and personal information
- Information handled by the Association Name, date of birth, gender, telephone number, address, zip code, email address, other information provided from the input form, etc.
- Information that is automatically acquired by using websites, etc. Terminal information (terminal ID, IP address, etc.), log information, cookies, location information, and other informative information (AAID, IDFA) It does not include personally identifiable information.
Article XNUMX Consignment of personal information
- In order to fulfill the purpose of use described in Article XNUMX, the Association may outsource the personal information of users to a third party who has an appropriate personal information protection system.In addition, in order to send teaching materials, public relations papers, materials, and goods to users, we may provide the delivery company with the address and name.
- When outsourcing to a business in a foreign country, select a business in the country specified by the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission or a business that has a system that conforms to the standards specified by the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission, and strictly protect personal information. By concluding the contract of, we will oblige the matters necessary for the protection of personal information and perform appropriate supervision.
Article XNUMX Provided by a third party
- Providing to a settlement agency
If the user chooses to pay by credit for language courses and other payments to the Association, credit card information will be provided to Stripe Japan Co., Ltd.In this case, the online payment will be made via the Stripe Service and we will not obtain complete credit card information except for the access token to the Stripe Service.For details on the handling of personal information of the recipient, please check the following.
- Providing to the conference room reservation service company We will provide the reservation information such as name and e-mail address to Select Type Co., Ltd. for the conference room reservation of our association.In this case, SelectType Co., Ltd. will use the above reservation information regarding users provided by the Association in the reservation service "SelectType" operated by the company to create reservation list data, etc.For details on the handling of personal information of the recipient, please check the following.
Except for the cases of the preceding article and the preceding paragraph, the Association will not provide personal information about the user to a third party without the consent of the user.However, in the following cases, personal information about the user may be provided to a third party to the minimum necessary without prior consent.
- According to laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect human life and property
- When necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children
- When cooperation with public institutions such as police and courts is required
Article XNUMX Safety management measures
The Association takes necessary and appropriate safety management measures for the safety management of personal information of users, such as prevention of leakage, loss or damage, as follows.
- Regarding the acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion and destruction of personal information, the handling method and the person in charge of management are stipulated by the regulations of this association.In addition, the staff who can access personal information within this association is limited to the staff who are within the minimum necessary range.
- We thoroughly inform our staff about the points to keep in mind regarding the handling of personal information through training and other methods.
- When storing personal information on paper media or using an external recording device such as a USB memory or CD, store it in a locked place.
- We will set a retention period for personal information, and will promptly destroy it after the retention period has expired or when it is no longer necessary to retain it.In addition, when discarding, we adopt a method that cannot be restored, such as cutting and melting.
- When storing personal information as electronic data, access control is performed so that it cannot be accessed by a third party.
- We have installed firewalls, etc. at the connection points between the information system and the external network, and are taking measures to block unauthorized access.
Article XNUMX Disclosure / correction / suspension of use of personal information
The provision of personal information to the Association is voluntary for the user, and it is possible not to provide it, but in that case, some services may not be available.The user can request the personal information protection manager of the association to disclose the personal information provided to the association.In addition, if there is an error in your personal information, you can request correction of it.Furthermore, if there is a problem with the operation of this association regarding personal information, you can request suspension or deletion of that information.
For each of the above disclosure, correction, and suspension of use requests, we will verify your identity in order to prevent leakage to a third party.
For the above requests and other specific procedures for exercising rights permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law, please contact the inquiry desk listed below.
In addition, we may not be able to respond to requests if we cannot verify your identity, if your personal information has been discarded or deleted, or if there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
The Association may revise the personal information protection policy as appropriate due to changes in the personal information acquired, changes in the purpose of use, etc.In that case, the new policy will be applied after the revision.
When making revisions, we will not notify the users individually, but will announce them on our website.
If you have any questions about this policy, questions, opinions, complaints, etc. regarding the handling of personal information of this association, please contact the following window.
【Contact for Inquiries】
Chiba City International Association Personal Information Protection
Enactment date April XNUMX, XNUMXth year of Reiwa
Notice regarding the outline of the association
- 2023.12.04Association overview
- Chiba City International Association Announcement of “New Year Holidays”
- 2023.11.10Association overview
- Recruitment of part-time contract staff (English)
- 2023.10.19Association overview
- Introduction of foreign presenters at “Japanese Exchange Meeting”
- 2023.10.04Association overview
- International Exchange (Halloween) Party Recruiting Participants!
- 2023.09.26Association overview
- Recruiting visitors for the XNUMXth Japanese Exchange Meeting