Marriage / divorce / birth registration
Marriage registration / divorce registration
If you get married, you need to file a marriage registration.From the date of notification, it is legally considered to be married.If you are Japanese, the ward office of your registered domicile or address.If you are a foreigner, notify the ward office of your address.
The same is true for divorce.
The father or mother must submit a birth certificate (with a doctor's certificate in the birth certificate column attached to the certificate) to the place of birth or the ward office of the submitter's current address within 14 days of birth. ..At that time, please bring your Maternal and Child Health Handbook.In addition, a certificate such as a "birth certificate acceptance certificate" or a "birth certificate entry certificate" may be required to apply for the status of residence of the born child or to apply for the procedure at the embassy of your home country.If you confirm with the procedure in advance what kind of documents you will need, you will be able to obtain the required documents at the same time as the birth notification.
Notice about living information
- 2023.01.31Living information
- [Recruitment of participants] Foreign fathers and mothers chatting circle
- 2023.01.19Living information
- Request for interpretation/translation
- 2023.01.11Living information
- New Corona Weekly Report (March 2023, 1 issue)
- 2022.12.28Living information
- Posted in January 2023 "Chiba Municipal Newsletter" for foreigners Easy Japanese version
- 2022.11.18Living information
- [End] Parents and Mothers of Foreigners Talking Circle ~Controlling Anger (Beginner XNUMX)~