Housing, water, electricity, gas
If you are having trouble using electricity, please contact the TEPCO Chiba Customer Center (TEL 0120-99-5552).
Gas leaks can lead to explosions and are dangerous.If you suspect a gas leak, immediately close the main valve and contact the gas company. We accept 24 hours a day.
Also, never touch the electric switch, open the window and replace the air without using the ventilation fan.
If the water becomes turbid or suspected of leaking, please contact the Waterworks Bureau.For details, see the Prefectural Water Customer Center (TEL 0570-001245) or Chiba City Waterworks Bureau Waterworks Business Office (To TEL 043-291-5462).
Don't let garbage flow into the kitchen drains.If the sewer pipe in the residential area is clogged, contact the sewerage construction shop.For details, see Sewerage Sales Division (To TEL 043-245-5412).
Payment of utility bills
You can pay utility bills such as electricity, gas, water, sewerage, and telephone at banks and post offices.Payment methods include the method of bringing an invoice and paying at the counter, the method of paying by automatic deduction from the account, credit card (water and sewerage are not allowed), convenience stores, etc.
Municipal housing is a housing constructed and rented by Chiba City to lend it to low-income people who are in need of housing at a low rent.
For more information, please contact Chiba City Housing Supply Corporation.
Notice about living information
- 2023.01.31Living information
- [Recruitment of participants] Foreign fathers and mothers chatting circle
- 2023.01.19Living information
- Request for interpretation/translation
- 2023.01.11Living information
- New Corona Weekly Report (March 2023, 1 issue)
- 2022.12.28Living information
- Posted in January 2023 "Chiba Municipal Newsletter" for foreigners Easy Japanese version
- 2022.11.18Living information
- [End] Parents and Mothers of Foreigners Talking Circle ~Controlling Anger (Beginner XNUMX)~