Put out the garbage
In Chiba City, we collect garbage from households in 5 separate categories.
Sorting into "combustible waste", "non-combustible waste", "harmful waste", "resources", and "oversized waste" at 8 am on the designated garbage collection day (of the "resources", tree branches, cut grass, etc. Leaves should be put out in the designated container at the designated household waste station by 10 am).Business waste cannot be discharged to the household waste station.
In addition, we will collect as usual even if the collection day falls on a holiday or a transfer holiday, but please note that the collection will be closed during the year-end and New Year holidays (12/31 to 1/3).
"Oversized garbage" does not fit in designated bags, and we collect it on a pay-as-you-go basis.Please make a telephone reservation (℡ 043-302-5374) to the Oversized Garbage Reception Center in advance and use the method instructed at the time of reservation.
Correct way to put out garbage
For information on how to dispose of garbage, please refer to the public relations paper "List of Disposal of Household Garbage and Recyclables".
For details, please contact the Collection Operations Division (TEL 043-245-5246).
Notice about living information
- 2022.06.17Living information
- [Call for Participants] "Mechanism of vaccination in Japan, how to use the Mother and Child Handbook" (online)
- 2022.06.02Living information
- Published in May 2022 "Chiba Municipal Newsletter" for foreigners (Easy Japanese version)
- 2022.03.17Living information
- We accept consultations from Ukrainian refugees
- 2022.03.15Living information
- The March issue of Chiba City Life Information Magazine was published.
- 2022.02.14Living information
- The February issue of Chiba City Life Information Magazine was published.