Non-Japanese pages are automatically translated and
It may not be translated correctly.
Font Size


Other languages


Living information


Medical insurance/health


Children / education


Resident procedure

Housing / Transportation

In an emergency

Lifelong learning/Sports


Foreigner consultation

Community Interpretation Translation Supporter

Free legal advice

Other consultation counter

Disaster, disaster prevention, infectious disease

 Disaster Information

Disaster prevention information

Infectious disease information

Learning Japanese

Start learning Japanese

Start learning Japanese at the association

Take a Japanese class

One-on-one Japanese activity

Interact in Japanese

Japanese language class in the city

Learning materials

International exchange / international understanding

International exchange International understanding


Group grant


Volunteer training

One-on-one Japanese activity [Exchange member]

Volunteer introduction

Find a volunteer

Notice from Chiba City Hall

Newsletter from municipal administration (excerpt version)


Chiba City Life Information Magazine (past publication)

Association overview

Main business


Supporting membership system and other information

Registration / reservation / application

Sign Up


Activity space reservation

Management system


Fire / illness, accident / crime

When calling a fire engine or ambulance due to a fire, injury, or sudden illness, dial 119.

The fire department also accepts reports 24 hours a day.

The fire department has both fire trucks and ambulances, so when you call

  1. First of all, whether it's a fire or an emergency
  2. Where is the place (Please tell the place from the name of the city, town or village such as "Chiba City")
    * If you do not know the location, please tell us the large building that you can see nearby.
  3. Give your name and phone number.

Traffic accidents / crime

No. 110 for crimes and accidents

In case of a crime such as theft or injury or a traffic accident, immediately call the police at 110.

How to report

  1. What happened (snatch, car accident, fight, etc.)
  2. When and where (time, place, nearby target)
  3. What is the situation (damage situation, injury situation, etc.)
  4. Criminal characteristics (number of people, physiognomy, clothes, etc.)
  5. Say your address, name, phone number, etc.

Police box

In Japan, there are police boxes on the streets and police officers are stationed there.We carry out various tasks closely related to residents, such as local patrols, crime prevention, and directions.Feel free to ask if you have any problems.

Traffic accident

Call 110 for any minor accident, or contact a nearby police box or police station.Record the person's address, name, phone number, and license plate.If you hit or get injured, go to the hospital for an examination, no matter how light it is.

Crime prevention

Please note the following to avoid being the victim of a crime.

  1. Bicycle theft Lock when you leave your bicycle.
  2. Aim on the car Do not leave luggage such as bags in the car.
  3. Put a cover on the front basket of the snatched bicycle