Life Guidance for Foreigners (First Chiba City Guide)
- Foreigner consultation
- Life Guidance for Foreigners (First Chiba City Guide)
The Chiba City International Association implements "Lifestyle Guidance for Foreigners" to let people know what it takes to live in Chiba City.
If you have just started living in Chiba City, or if you have lived in Chiba City for a long time and have some questions, please use it.
English Chinese Korean Spanish Vietnamese
* As a general rule, you can receive guidance within the time stated below.
How to put out garbage, payment of utility bills, moving procedures, marriage / divorce, seal registration, tax, national pension enrollment, health insurance, use of welfare system, childcare, child education, etc.
Chiba City International Association Plaza
XNUMX-XNUMX Chiba Port, Chuo-ku, Chiba City Chiba Central Community Center XNUMXnd floor
Online (ZOOM) is also available, so please contact us.
申 込 み 方法
Application on the web
You can apply on the web from the following
Apply by phone
Please tell us the following contents by phone
① What you want to know
② Method (window / online)
③ Please tell me the desired date and time.
Phone number: 043 (245) 5750
Notice regarding consultation
- Free legal counseling at ZOOM for foreigners
- We accept consultations from Ukrainian refugees
- Free legal counseling for foreigners (with interpreter)